Saturday, July 30, 2016

July's Scripture Chain

  • But I am poor and needy; Yet the Lord thinketh upon me: Thou art my help and my deliverer; Make no tarrying, O my God. Psalm 40:17
  • What time I am afraid, I will put my trust in thee. In God I will praise his word: In God have I put my trust, I will not be afraid; What can flesh do unto me? Psalm 56:3-4
  • Thou tellest my wanderings: Put thou my tears into thy bottle; Are they not in thy book? Psalm 56:8
  • In God will I praise his word: In the LORD will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust, I will not be afraid; What can man do unto me? Psalm 56:10-11
  • Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me; For my soul taketh refuge in thee: Yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I take refuge, Until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God Most High; Unto God that performeth all things for me. Psalm 57:1-2
  • My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing, yea, I will sing praises. Psalm 57:7
  • But I will sing of thy strength; Yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: For thou hast been my high tower, And a refuge in the day of my distress. Psalm 59:16
  • From the end of the earth will I call unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a refuge for me, A strong tower from the enemy. I will dwell in thy tabernacle for ever: I will take refuge in the covert of thy wings. Psalm 61:2-4
  • My soul waiteth only upon God: From him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation: He is my high tower; I shall not be greatly moved. Psalm 62:1-2
  • My soul, wait thou only upon God; For my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: He is my high tower; I shall not be moved. With God is my salvation and my glory: The rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times, ye people; Pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:5-8
  • Be thou to me a rock of habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: Thou hast given commandment to save me; For thou art my rock and my fortress. Psalm 71:3
  • But I will hope continually, And will praise thee yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of thy righteousness, And of thy salvation all the day; For I know not the numbers thereof. Psalm 71:14-15
  • Whom have I in heaven but thee? And there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: But God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever. For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: Thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee. But it is good for me to draw near unto God: I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, That I may tell of all thy works. Psalm 73:25-28
  • Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: Unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with my whole heart; And I will glorify thy name for evermore. For great is thy mercy toward me; And thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest pit. Psalm 86:11-13
  • But the LORD hath been my high tower; And my God the rock of my refuge. Psalm 94:22
  • Glory ye in his holy name: Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. Seek ye the LORD and his strength; Seek his face evermore. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; His wonders, and the judgements of his mouth Psalm 105:3-5
  • The LORD is my strength and song; And he is become my salvation. Psalm 118:14
Inspiration: Rock of Ages
Scripture Used: ERV, 1885

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: