Sunday, January 31, 2016

January's Scripture Chain

  • Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11
  • Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. Psalm 90:2
  • O Lord of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth. Isaiah 36:16
  • O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1
  • For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 2 Samuel 22:29
  • Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. Psalm 104:1
  • Thou art my portion, O Lord: I have said that I would keep thy words. Psalm 119:57
  • Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5
  • Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Psalm 143:10
  • For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth. Psalm 71:5
  • Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee. Nehemiah 9:6
  • But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalm 3:3
  • Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
  • I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Psalm 142:5
  • But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore. Psalm 92:8
  • Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might. Jeremiah 10:6
  • Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest. Revelation 15:4
  • Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth. Psalm 119:151
  • For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. Psalm 31:3
  • Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7
  • Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Psalm 119:114
  • For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. Psalm 86:10
  • But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God. Psalm 40:17
  • Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14
  • Righteous art thou, O Lord, and upright are thy judgments. Psalm 119:137
  • O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; Psalm 63:1
  • Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. Psalm 71:3
  • But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end. Psalm 102:27
  • For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Psalm 86:5
  • But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. Psalm 86:15
  • Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting. Psalm 93:2
  • Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. Psalm 118:28
  • Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes. Psalm 119:68
  • But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. Isaiah 64:8
  • Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. 1 Chronicles 29:11
  • We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. Revelation 11:17
Inspiration: "How Great Thou Art"
Translation Used: KJV

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: